We are keen to see improvements to the shops and the environment along the Harrow Road, from the Stowe Centre up to Kilburn Lane/Ladbroke Grove, as well as more jobs, more quality places to eat, more successful businesses and more community facilities in the area.
We want to keep those shops and cafes that residents like, as well encouraging the shops, restaurants and other facilities that residents want to open up here. We also want to make a success of the Maida Hill Market which opened a few years ago.
We are very keen to hear your views. For example,
- Which shops, restaurants and cafes currently in the Harrow Road area do you rate the highest?
- Which shops, restaurants and cafes would you like to see in the Harrow Road area?
- Which areas along the Harrow Road are in need of improvement?
- What additional leisure and community facilities are needed?
- Anything else that you think could help to make the Harrow Road area a better place.
Over the next few months we will also be talking to the Council, community groups, residents’ associations and property owners to hear their views.