Many of you will have seen the reports that Whiteleys and other parts of Queensway have been bought by developers with a vision for “an ambitious £1 billion plan to turn Bayswater’s scruffy Queensway into a “Covent Garden of the West by 2020…with a shopping and eating out “village” modelled on London’s great family estates such as the Grosvenor in Mayfair and Belgravia”. Let us know what you think!
- Churchill Labour Councillors take action on parking in Churchill Gardens November 15, 2017
- Churchill Labour Councillors attack Government cuts to Police budget for the closure of Belgravia Police Station counters November 14, 2017
- Churchill Labour Councillors call for urgent review of CityWest Homes call centre November 13, 2017
- The Labour alternative to divisive Tory budget cuts November 8, 2017
- Churchill Labour Councillors outline their approach to Ebury Bridge Estate regeneration November 1, 2017
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.